Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last slice of May

Today is the last day of May and I just heard the weather outlook for June is lower than normal temperatures and rain.  So I'm not holding my breath in anticipation of gathering in buckets of tomatoes.  Though, the varieties I chose this year are Russian heirlooms (Black Krim and my long standing favorite Black Trifle) so perhaps there is a little hope.

But the bumblebees are everywhere gorging themselves on nectar.  Here's one I sat down and waited for near a Comphrey plant.


Then I wondered what it looked like in there when he stuck his little head in there.


The Dogwood tree is wearing a blanket of pristine white flowers.  I don't blame her, it's chilly.


Reason #123 why you can never leave Cooper unattended.  He saw the neighbor's cat lying in the street, so he went and laid down next to him.


TA DA! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your participation! Spam, disrespectful dialogue and anything I don't want in my space in general will be deleted.